The RoofTracker II™ press is the latest in a long line of superproductive trackless roller presses from MiTek. We’ve used years of experience, extensive testing, and the best design practices available to create this state-of-the-art roof truss machine.
There are no floor rails to create a trip hazard, and its walk-through aisles provide clear access to the jigging area, and better ergonomics.
Overall, the RoofTracker II press is more compact than its predecessors, and more efficient. The parking area is reduced by almost 30% – for better use of assembly area floor space. The gantry head is shorter so the Finish Roller can be positioned closer to the gantry head.
- Trackless operation provides unobstructed floor space, increasing safety and worker efficiency.
- Gantry head occupies less space.
- 24″ heavy-duty roller press with shrink-fit collar around a 4″ shaft, has a proven long-life design for consistent plate embedment.
- Extremely high load capacity double row, spherical bearings.
- Take-up bearings allow for easy adjustment of roller height.
- Drive wheels and pressure wheels carry the press head.
- Dual press head parking zones.
- Enhanced safety with light bars, bumpers and industrial brake.
- Easier installation.
- Trouble-free maintenance.
- Standard side-eject lifters.
- Operator platform and joystick controls.