For roof security under extreme wind conditions.
CycloneTies are used to secure purlins, rafters and trusses to top plates and timber lintels in areas subject to cyclonic and high wind conditions. To achieve design capacity, CycloneTies must be fixed with MiTek 30 x 2.8mm hot dipped galvanized reinforced head nails.
- To tie down purlins, rafters and trusses to top plates and timber lintels in cyclonic and high wind areas.
- Pre-bent legs for quick installation.
- Pre-punched holes for easy fixing.
- Available in 200mm, 400mm, 600mm, 900mm and 1200mm lengths.
- Coloured nails for easy identification.