NailonPlate Stainless Steel
For timber to timber joining in corrosive environments.
Stainless Steel NailonPlates have been designed to join timber together in a number of ways using annular MiTek 30 x 3.15mm stainless steel nails.
- Joining timber side-by-side in corrosive environments.
- Butting together of timber members.
- Framing for formwork and house frames.
- Joining wall frames at top plate level.
- Manufacture of gates and fences.
- Repairs to timber structures in situ.
- Strengthening of timber structures in situ.
- NailonPlates may also be formed into brackets for many other uses.