For timber to timber joining.
NailonPlates have been designed to join timber together in a number of ways using MiTek 30 x 2.8mm hot dipped galvanized reinforced head nails or MSA1430 MiTek No. 14 x 30mm anti-split self-drilling HD galvanized screws.
- Joining timber side-by-side.
- Butting together of timber members.
- Framing for formwork and house frames.
- Joining wall frames at top plate level.
- Manufacture of gates and fences.
- Repairs to timber structures in situ.
- Strengthening of timber structures in situ.
- NailonPlates may also be formed into brackets for many other uses.