SpeedBrace is a tension bracing system that uses a pre-punched shallow ‘Vee’ shaped member that is easily handled and installed. SpeedBrace is applied in an ‘X’ or ‘V’ pattern to the top of the top chord and brace trusses back to the frame. SpeedBrace is manufactured in accordance with AS4440 steel brace specifications.
- SpeedBrace is a bracing system for bracing roof trusses and wall frames in both low wind speed and cyclonic areas.
- Applied to top of top chord.
- Quick and simple to fix.
- Pre-tensioned – no turnbuckle or similar devices required.
- Pre-punched – nailing made quick and easy.
- Uniform strength – assured performance.