TrussLok is a steel screw which is used to secure truss to top plate connection to resist wind uplift.
The screw is driven vertically through the wall plate into the truss when fixing between studs.
It is skewed driven at a specified angle when fixing to truss above stud. It is used for single or double wall plates.
- Fully threaded shank provides better withdrawal resistance.
- Cutting tip for accelerated entry.
- Hexagonal drive bits are included in every box.
- Screw length and product identification stamped onto head for easy inspection.
- Zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
- Fully engineered and tested to Australian Standards.