SIMPLE ROBUST ASSEMBLY JIG
- Manual position setting
- Recessed plate holder for simple nail plate placement
- Compatible with many different press head types and therefore can be readily integrated into an existing factory.
- Cheap – relative to table presses and multi-head systems.
- Robust and heavy design of the jig ensures consistent truss shapes and dimensions during set-up.
- Moving arms always remain square to bottom chord rail. The outer ends are on castors to facilitate quick and easy movement.
- Simple – minimal operator training required for quick set-ups.
- Tapes on base and apex rails for quick and accurate setup.
- Adaptable – easily expandable to make bigger or more complex trusses.
- Low maintenance – routine inspection and cleaning only.
- Suits large truss sizes – up to 4 metres apex height.
|Jig details||• Overall dimensions: length 12 or 16m, width 4363mm, rail height.|
312mm, flo-box height 475mm, total height 787mm.
|Standard configurations||•12m bottom chord rail, 4m apex rail, 4 moving arms and 12 flo-boxes.|
•16m bottom chord rail, 4m apex rail, 6 moving arms and 15 flo-boxes.
•16m bottom chord rail, 4m apex rail, 4 moving arms and 12 flo-boxes.
|Moving arms||•2 x 2.0m, 2 x 2.5m (12 box jig).|
•2 x 2.0m, 2. x 2.5m, 2 x 3.0m (15 box jig).