EFFICIENT FLOOR TRUSS ASSEMBLY
- Two sided floor truss press – Roller type.
- Automatic truss flipping.
- Dual zone operation.
- End ejection of finished truss.
RailRider Overview Video
MiTek’s RailRider Pro Trackless Floor Truss Machine gives you the ultimate in quality and convenience – and all the features you need for high production and safe reliable performance. An air- powered clamping system holds truss members securely in place during the press cycle, ensuring complete plate embedment. Air cylinders are positioned under the table and off the floor, creating a clean, unobstructed work area. Operators control the pneumatic clamps with a remote control. When using the Press head, operators are protected by safety laser scanners.
|Table Details||•Overall length 16.5m longer lengths available.|
•Jigging surface 12.8m.
• Press head parking zones: 2.14m per end.
• Overall table width: 2.14m.
• Table construction: Heavy -duty, welded 19mm steel surface with fixed legs.
• Table height adjustment: 108mm.
• Weight: 4,500kg per 6.0m table.
• Build trusses from 190mm x 565mm.
|Gantry Head details||• Overall width with head: 3.15m.|
• Direction: Forward/reverse.
• Roller diameter: 610mm nominal (outside).
• Roller wall thickness: 25.4mm nominal.
• Baffles per roller: 3 (welded).
• Throat opening: 2.23m wide.
• Weight: 4,500kg.
• Safety laser scanners fitted.
|Performance Data||• Speed: 30m/min (standard).|
• Horsepower rating: 10hp.
• Motor speed: 1735rpm.
• Starting switch: VFD Controlled.
• Brake: Electrical magnetic disc (industrial).
• Controls: Joystick with operator platform (see Options also).
• Wheels: 4 drive wheels, 4 rail wheels.
• Chain drive: #100 and #80.
|FLA plus control amps||16 amps.|
|Overload connection protection||25 amps.|
|All electrical panels are UL listed.|
|Can use overhead bus bar or festoon cable.|
- On-table splicing.
- Overhead plate rack.
- Pneumatic controls on pedestals (standard) or overhead plate rack (optional).
- Heavy-duty flippers with individual shutoff valves.
- Pop-ups and/or end-eject rollers.
- Side-eject rollers with individual shutoff valves.
- Dual pneumatic zones available.