Suitable for various widths of timber beam.
SplitHangers are versatile hangers that provide a heavy duty connection for various solid timber beam widths to supporting beams. They provide a fast and easy fixing method for various width of timber beam to supporting beam, waling plate to stud and where clearance is required at corner beam connection.
- No requirement to determine hanger’s width to suit beam thickness.
- Quick installation with screws.
- Proprietary MSA screws can drive through sheet metal without need to pre-drill.
- Improved performance over nailed hanger alternatives.
- Versatile heavy duty hanger
- Fast fixing method, providing a reliable fixing capacity.
- Simple nail fixing.
- No drilling required.